Welcome to Morgan Ridge Vineyards & Brewhouse
We are in the happiness business! We grow joy and brew bliss!
Located in the Piedmont region of North Carolina and recently awarded Grape Growers Excellence Award, Morgan Ridge Vineyards has been creating quality wines since its inaugural vintage in 2007. Owners Tommy and Amie Baudoin operate the vineyard and on premise winery while striving for balance and producing the best fruit possible to be used in the creation of their award winning wines. Planted in 2004, the vineyard boasts seven prime acres encompassing seven different varietals used in the production of over 1500 cases of estate wine annually.
The winery features a tasting room for visiting connoisseurs and recently started offering crafted beer. The facility includes on open air pavilion and dressing rooms that is available for weddings, private parties, corporate gatherings, and other events. A full catering operation is located onsite and is ready to serve your needs. Original art by award winning artist Robert Crum (our wine label artist) is available for viewing inside the Morgan Ridge wine tasting room and on the exterior grounds. There is so much to see and do at Morgan Ridge Vineyards - you will enjoy your visit!
Hours of Operation:
Welcome to Morgan Ridge
You can access our interactive map for custom directions by clicking on the link below - we hope to see you soon at Morgan Ridge Vineyards! We are located in Gold Hill, North Carolina - just a little over an hour drive from Charlotte, Winston-Salem, or Greensboro! Historic Gold Hill, North Carolina offers tourist attractions as well.
Morgan Ridge Vineyards
486 John Morgan Road
Gold Hill, North Carolina 28071
Morgan Ridge Vinyard is located in Historic Gold Hill, North Carolina. Gold Hill is home to one of North Caronlina's early gold mining communities. Many historic buildings and the entrance to the mines of been preserved and are open to tourists. Visit the link below to learn more about Gold Hill and the many events that can compliment your Morgan Ridge visit. We are also close to Historic Salisbury, NC and Charlotte, NC.
- August 26, 2014 8:39 pm: Morgan Ridge News August 26, 2014
- August 19, 2014 9:00 pm: Morgan Ridge News August 19, 2014
- August 12, 2014 10:02 pm: Morgan Ridge News August 12, 2014
- August 5, 2014 9:13 pm: Morgan Ridge News August 5, 2014
- July 29, 2014 7:07 pm: Morgan Ridge News July 29, 2014
- July 22, 2014 9:22 pm: Morgan Ridge News July 22, 2014
- July 15, 2014 10:03 pm: Morgan Ridge News July 15, 2014
- July 8, 2014 9:14 pm: Morgan Ridge News July 8, 2014
- July 2, 2014 9:34 pm: Morgan Ridge News July 1, 2014
- June 24, 2014 9:33 pm: Morgan Ridge News June 24, 2014
- June 17, 2014 8:47 pm: Morgan Ridge News June 17, 2014
- June 10, 2014 11:16 pm: Morgan Ridge News June 10, 2014
- June 4, 2014 11:02 pm: Morgan Ridge News June 4, 2014
- June 3, 2014 8:45 pm: Morgan Ridge News June 3, 2014
- May 6, 2014 10:14 pm: Morgan Ridge News May 6, 2014
- April 22, 2014 9:11 pm: Morgan Ridge News April 22, 2014
- March 25, 2014 9:10 pm: Morgan Ridge News March 25, 2014
- February 25, 2014 9:56 pm: Morgan Ridge News February 25, 2014
- September 10, 2013 2:16 pm: Morgan Ridge News September 10, 2013
Subscribe to Our Email List
486 John Morgan Road
Gold Hill, NC 28071
Click on a date to access full calendar
Lunch Served Daily
Friday Night Dinner Available
RSVP Required All Meals
2 September 2014